Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 Weeks



This pic is the hill outside my window. As you see there is about 8in of snow. it is good for snowmobiling.
Well I have been in NY for a little over 2 weeks and I have not done much. Here is a list of things that I have done:
1. Watched almost all of my movies
2. Went to Temple
3. Helped dad get a truck load of wood
4. Got snow tires on my car
5. Hung out with my niece
6. Done Nothing

I am not going to Mexico so I will be staying in NY for the time being. I have been really board. I have been out of work for a month now and I think that it is time that I got a job for the next couple of months until I go back to Alaska in April.

I now have snow tires on my car so I can now go places if the weather is not bad.My house is in the middle of no ware so the roads can get pretty bad when we get a lot of snow and rain that turns to ice. Today it is raining and that is freezing to everything. We did not go to church today b/c the road already had ice on it. We are going to stay in and watch movies all day. That is what I have been doing with most of my time so there nothing different.

No comments: