Friday, November 7, 2008

Busy, Busy,Busy

So my time in Orlando has been keeping me busy. I was going to try and relax but that has not been happening. But that's ok. I would have been board if I was just siting doing nothing. I went to Disney with some friends from the boat David and Chris. It was fun to hang out with them outside of the boat. We are different people when we are not on the boat. Then me and Chris went to Universal. It was fun to be at Universal, I have not been there in a while.

Now it is time for me to start getting ready for my move to NY. I still don't know if I am going to Mexico or not. That is making me mad because I was suppose to know November 1st. Maybe one day I will know what I am doing with my life. So for now I will move to NY and hopefully I will know by the end of the month about Mexico. Wish me luck. If not I will hang out in NY until April when I will start Alaska again.

No comments: