Monday, November 17, 2008

New York

Well I left Orlando Florida on November 14th. It was a 2 day journey to NY, that was very long 22 hours of driving. I am glad that Mom and Dad were with me. I will admit that they did most of the driving and I did a lot of sleeping which is all I can do so I don't get car sick. We stopped in NC for the night. It rained most of the drive. So I was glad that I did not have to drive that much because I am not a big fan of driving in the rain. When we woke up in the morning there where tornado warnings in the area so we got out of there as soon as we could. That day the rain was behind us most of the time. Which was good.

Delhi New York has not changed much since I left 3 years ago. I like that a little bit because it is easy to get back in to the swing of things but on the other hand it is still boring there is not much to do. There is not too many members my age to hang out with so I am board already. But I will make it work. Its good to be back home to see my family and friends. I have missed them. I don't miss the cold weather though. It has not got above 35 degrees, which I am not liking to much. I guess I will have to get used to it if I will be here for while.

I still have not heard about Mexico. That makes me think that I did not get it for this season. I kinda have a plan for now but not really. I am going to reapply for the Alaska season in April. I should get that because they need more people for that season. I got offered my old job back at the jail if I want it. Which I might take because it is pretty good money and the hours are nice. But I am really not going to start until after the holidays. Since I have not be home for them in almost 4 years. I am happy about that. I might even start apply for other cruise ship jobs. But I am still hoping that I get Mexico.

No comments: