Friday, January 22, 2010

Biggest Loser

Well its been a while, so for the 3 people that read my blog I will do an update. I Love working put with Bop Harper and the Biggest loser DVD's. I have been doing it for a week and I am feeling great. I am more determined to stick with it this year. I say that every year but I am sticking with it. I am not to happy with the way that I am right now. I have not been taking care of myself the way that I should but that is all going to change. I am one week in so that is great. I am also going to try to keep my blog updated on my progress.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I totally hear you!! But you are already better than me! Go Kim!!! I love that you are working it with Bob too. Love him:)
Sorry I haven't called. I always remember when it's like, midnight over there. But we will talk soon.
And I look forward to more blogging:)
Love you!