Friday, January 30, 2009

Y.M.C.A.........


I joined the YMCA yesterday. YEAH for me to get back into the habit of working out again. So lately I have not been happy with the way that I have been treating myself so I decided that I need to get off my butt and do something about it. So I did and the best part is when I go back on the ship I can cancel my membership without a plenty and I can start my membership back up when I am off the ship. The have awesome classes that they teach. Today was my 1st day at working out at the center. I did water aerobics, it was great. But it also kicked my trash. Who knew that you would get a hard core workout in the pool. They have a state of the art workout room. The best part about it was there were lots of older people there working out. They are so cute. I am excited about getting back on track.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Way to go Kim! Can't wait to see you in March!!

Amy said...

Yay for the YMCA! Wish I was out there to take water aerobics with you! That sounds like it would be fun... and something different than my daily routine! :-) Are you coming for Bachelor night this week?!?!