Monday, February 1, 2010

Single......

Well this morning I was watch a talk show b/c I don't have much to do with my life at the moment. They were talking about being Single, divorced, and Married. It was a really good segment on the subject. It also got me to thinking about being single. I have been single for a really long time and I have sometimes been ok with it and others times not so much. At the point where I am in my life right now I am ok that I am still single. I have been able to do the things that I want to do and not have to worry about anyone else. I have been able to learn more about me as a person and to know what I really want out of life. One day I will meet someone that loves me for me and we will have a great life together. I get better the older I get.
There are time when I see most of my friends are in relationships and I am jealous of them b/c I want what they have. Then I step back and realize that maybe I am not as ready for it as I think that I am. I know that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me and has a time line for me. I just have to keep working on myself so I can be that person for another person.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hear you, I love you and I totally agree with you. One day you will be awesome with someone else. For now, you are awesome just as you!