Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wedding's

So I have come to realize that I really do love going to wedding's. I use to not like going because they would make me sad to think that I am not even close to getting married, or maybe my day will never come . But my day will come when I am not even looking. Weddings make me very happy and I was so glad that I got to go to Chuck and Amy's wedding. I have gone though the whole relationship with them and it has been a great experience. I am so happy for the both of them.


After going to the sealing in the Temple it makes me realize how important Temple Weddings are. There is a special spirit that happens when your are in there. It makes me want to try harder and not saddle for anything less. I am so happy for Chuck and Amy they deserve the best. They are great and fun loving people.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you so much for sharing that Kim! I was thinking about Chuck and Amy all day Wednesday and I really wish I could have been there. Happy!! You know I feel the same about weddings, and especially temple weddings. Such a beautiful experience and so worth the work and the wait my dear;) Love you!