Thursday, August 21, 2008

In Seattle

Today was the 1st day of my new adventurers. It all started about a month ago when I applied for a job at cruise west. I got the job working on a Cruise Ships as a Chef d'Partie. I am super excited to start this new phase in my life. It has all be happening so fast.
My day started out really early by getting on a plane to Seattle. The weather was not so good so we sat on the run way for 1 hour before we could take off. It was a long flight so I slept some of it and finished a book that I had started that morning. I know why I don't like to check my bags b/c it took me 45 min to get my bag that was before they changed the gate that my bag was coming out on. But all in all it was a good time.
I got to see the space needle. That is way cool. I can see it from my hotel window.I went out in the neighborhood to take a walk. I realize that people like to ride their bikes and walk here in Seattle. It was go to get out and see somethings around Seattle. I did get a little turned around but I did find my way back. Which I am very proud of myself b/c I sometimes can't find my way out of a paper bag. Well that's all for now.

No comments: